Sunday, May 22, 2005

Flu, Miserable Flu

There is absolutely no redeeming value in the flu. Parts of my body hurt that I can't imagine why they would hurt. Anyways, so that is where I am right now, bouncing between begging for sleep and cleaning house because I can't sleep. My head is so clogged up that simple computer tasks are brain busters and the most I have accomplished online is spending money at http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&rid=scarlos and www.ebay.com. Books and Disney Stuff...Yay.

Some of the books I ordered are to send to Iraq to Ky's best friend Jeff who will be there until September. Any of my friends and family that have any actio DVD's that they are willing to send over can get them to me and I will include them in my next package.

The Disney stuff is for me.

No comments: