Wednesday, May 04, 2005

working simply, simply working

first day at a paid job in two years. Illness and family needs have kept me from the workforce. I don't know how it will go for the next couple of days, but it is only to help out at my cousins shop for mother's day. It was fun and gratifying to be doing something again and i wouldn't mind doing this for the holidays for her.

Finished the day with a cousin from the other side of the family, dinner and a chance to see her pics from her trip to belgium and holland last year.

And tomorrow, my sweet sadie jane will go to work with me.

1 comment:

W0lfwoman said...

sadie liked work. She made more noise than i have ever heard from her, she barked and whined because she wanted to p;ay with the little maltese that was there also.

work felt good. i really enjoyed working with my cousin, she is a hard worker and a fair boss.

i might be ableitoactually work again soon. that would be really nice, emotiomally and financially.

gratitude for the day. working dogs.